Our Custom Business Web Design Process
The FREE Parts
- You contact us because you are interested in a new or updated website for your business or organization.
- We schedule a meeting, if you're local, or a time when we can discuss your needs in depth over the phone.
- We discover what you want your site to do for your business, for your clients, and for potential clients.
- We formulate a plan and present a proposal. Our sites are all custom designed, so we do not have price list.
If We Work Together
- I ask you to do a bit of research...find sites you like, then tell me what you like about them and what you don't.
- We review other marketing pieces your business uses so we can make sure you have a unified look, if desired.
- We create the opening page of your site, put it on the web at an address only you know about, then ask for feedback.
- Once the opening page design and menu structure have been approved, we build the rest of your website.
- Your final approval of design, graphics and content is our go-ahead to make your site live on the web.