Custom Web Development - Website Design Planning
Custom Web Development
Your business is unique. It is structured to provide your target market the exact combination of products, services, customer support and interaction required to meet their specific needs. You website needs to be a reflection of that structure to help you meet your business goals. Today’s most effective websites are based on intelligent custom website development that mirrors or enhances your business model. They help you meet your business goals by:
- Automating time consuming tasks and processes
- Involving customers in traditional customer service and customer interaction
- Distributing customized content to individual customers and groups of customers
- Increasing customer involvement and interaction in buying and service processes
- Automating traditional service processes through integrated software
- Creating customer loyalty through low-resource process automation
Our website development process focuses on first insuring that we understand your business and business goals. Understanding your goals allows us to focus development on using the right technologies to create processes that help you meet your goals. The most effective websites are no longer just static content. They are combinations of technologies designed to provide the user with self-directing processes. Bring us your list of expectations and website development goals and experience the difference between a custom website development software solution and last year’s static website.
Our development technical expertise includes:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Microsoft SQL and MySQL Database Design
- Data Transformation / Integration / Import / Export
- Visual Basic
- and much more
Design With Purpose
Your website should be an extension of your business
Our goal for every web design client is to provide a website that helps you meet your organizational goals. To do that requires that we first understand your business and what your goals are. Our initial planning always starts with a comprehensive review of what you want your website to help you accomplish.
Our Design Process keeps you and your needs in constant focus:
- Identify the goals for your website
- Define your preferred customer
- Define the scope – What pages, content, software and features do you need to accomplish your goals
- Create and verify the graphic design of the site along with the primary visual elements
- Establish the Search Engine Optimization parameters.
- Develop a list of primary keyword topics.
- Research keywords for each major topic area.
- Research short and long tailed key phrases for each primary keyword
- Refine keyword and key phrase list
- Run ranking report for your existing site
- Review Googel and Bing Adwords report for the keyword list
- Create content based on your goals and search engine optimization research
- Set up development hosting environment and publish the site for client review, testing and approval
- Publish the site to the Internet.
Insuring success of any complex project requires an effective process!
Focusing on your business goals will simplify the planning process and improve the chances that your website design will be exactly what you are looking for.
Every successful project starts with a plan and a process. While many small projects can be successful with minimal planning, the larger and more complex the process the more planning and preparation is required.
That’s why we use a standardized process to insure that the end result of our development meets your needs.
Some of the most common web design goals
- Generate More Sales
- Improve / Increase Sales Conversion Rates
- Improve Sales Support
- Maximize ROI
- Improve Customer Satisfaction
- Improve / simplify customer interaction
- Reduce time for a customer to complete a task
- Simplify customer interaction with your business
- Provide do-it-yourself customer interactions
- Automated returns request and authorization
Webmaster / Content Creation / IT
- Decrease complexity of site management
- Increase content posting efficiency
- Reduce management time and effort
Operations / Production Goals
- Increase integration with back-office systems
- Customer Support
- Project Management
- Application tracking
- Asset management
- Inventory management
- Fulfillment management
- Returns management
Human Resources Management
- Automate job applications
- Improve Employee Satisfaction
- Employee portal
- Collaboration tools
- Internal social networking
- Employee satisfaction tools