Linux LAMP Hosting
Linux Debian + LAMP Hosting
- Apache – Always current version
- PHP – Always current version
- MySQL – Always current version
Our shared Linux hosting environments are based on the most current version of Debian. Virtual Servers for enterprise hosting plans are managed through WebMin/VirtualMin administration software. This administration technology gives you a great deal of flexibility in setting up a custom environment for your application. All virtual servers are backed up to a remote server daily which are kept for one week. Additional back up services and storage are available.
- Dedicated DNS Servers
- Dedicated Individual IP Address
- Encrypted Email with Built In Spam Filtering
- POP, IMAP and SMTP
- Secure FTP
- Mirrored Data Storage
- Optional Daily/Weekly Backups
Available Pre-configured LAMP Applications – Over 100 auto installable site scripts available through your enterprise appliation hosting account. Following is a partial list of the most popular.
- osCommerce – Root osCommerce install
- Django – Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Drupal – A full-featured content management/discussion engine suitable to setup a news-driven community or portal site.
- ionCube – IonCube is a PHP module extension that loads encrypted PHP files and speeds up webpages that are being displayed.
- joomla – Joomla is a powerful Open Source Content Management System.
- Magento – Magento is a new professional open-source eCommerce solution offering unprecedented flexibility and control.
- Moodle – Moodle is a course management system (CMS) to help educators create effective online learning communities.
- OpenCart – A powerful open-source shopping cart system that is designed to be feature rich and user friendly.
- osCommerce – osCommerce is the leading Open Source online shop e-commerce solution.
- osTicket – osTicket is a widely-used open source support ticket system.
- phpMyAdmin – A browser-based MySQL database management interface.
- SquirrelMail – SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP
- WordPress – A semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability.
- ZenCart – Zen Cart is a free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart system.
- See our Full Installable Script List
LET'S GET STARTED ON YOUR WEBSITECALL OR EMAIL TODAY!