Customer Focus and Meeting Your Needs
Our web development focus is on helping you clarify your needs, define the preferences and needs of your customer and insuring that our service goals are aligned with yours. Our primary focus is insuring that your web design process results in helping you meet those goals. This is why our development process is designed specifically to gather all of the information we need to insure a project ends in the right place.
We start with getting to know you and your organization.
- First, we get to know you…your business, your business goals, your products and services, your customers, your competitors and your business philosophy.
- We work with you to define specific goals and objectives for your website.
- We help you define the preferred actions you want your web site users to take and the value propositions that will entice the user to take those actions.
- We help you define the tracking mechanisms necessary to determine success.
Then we create design and development requirements.
- What content will be required?
- What graphics will be required?
- What site features and functionality will be required?
- How do we collect the necessary data to determine success?
- Responsibilities are defined.
Once we have a clear view of the project requirements we can begin the actual development process.
- Starting with the graphic design, each phase of development is published to an online development environment. You and other stake holders can view the progress at any time.
We don’t wait until the end of the production process to get your approval. As each site section, feature and function is completed it is posted to the development environment for your review and approval.